Saturday, May 12, 2018

Skylight is up! I also included a picture of the products that I'm using to install everything on...


Skylight is up! I also included a picture of the products that I'm using to install everything on the roof. Butyl tape under the screw holes, Dicor sealant over the screw holes and around the skylight edges, Eternabond will overlap the edges of the skylight. I'll also go over the edges of the Eternabond (and any gaps on the skylight itself with clear exterior caulk. Thanks to @simplyannecurtis (#beautifulfriend ) for her muscle and jolly support. #diytruckcamper #blackwomenbuild #TheGentlemanSpaceship #tomboy #handylesbian #creativitywins #resourcefulness #rentfree #dicor #butyl #eternabond #workofmyhands #builder #artist #hardwork #capablewomen #strongisbeautiful

(RSS generated with FetchRss)

from
https://www.instagram.com/p/BisFTkLHmaE

No comments:

Post a Comment