Saturday, May 5, 2018

I’ve had this Drillblock in my toolbox for almost a year and have yet to use it. Today was the...


I’ve had this Drillblock in my toolbox for almost a year and have yet to use it. Today was the perfect opportunity to try it out I wanted to add a hole into my homemade floor jack handle so I could hang it on the wall. Drilling through pipe and keeping the holes aligned isn’t impossible but you have to make sure and stay 90 degrees while drilling or it’ll want to bind up. It’s not an impossible task but why work harder when you can work smarter. Worked like a charm. 👍🏻 #drillblock #garage #organize #tools #newtools #carpenter #carpentry #workshop #work #build #builder #make #maker #home #diy

(RSS generated with FetchRss)

from
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiZtkLuB2fr

No comments:

Post a Comment